Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Favorite 2007 Christmas/Holiday Memories.

After the fiasco with my dad at my sister's house on the 23rd, the rest of the supper was a little walking-on-eggshells-like. EVERYONE was trying not to disagree or get my dad angry again. Easier said than done. He'll fight you tooth and nail when you say "the sky is blue" and he KNOWS it's actually green.

So we're all sitting and talking, and my dad raises his voice yet again about something that actually has nothing to do with the topic at hand (surprise, surprise). He's going on and on, and everyone else is just sitting there waiting for it to all be over. Suddenly Ellie pipes up and says, "Be quiet". Luckily, Dad didn't hear it. But Mom, myself, and my niece, Jes, sure did. And we laughed ourselves silly.

That's my favorite memory from this Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...