Thursday, February 26, 2009

Blah week

After reading a few friends' blogs, it seems we're all having a pretty blah week. Things just feel a little off, myself especially. I don't know what it is, but it kinda sucks.

I've been missing Ellie terribly this week, wishing I was home with her instead of here at work. We've been having a lot of fun together, and we got nearly the whole weekend to ourselves last week, a very rare occurrence. Sigh.

Thankfully, this work week is almost over.

In other news, Harry contacted the sister again a couple of days ago. She got back to him saying that her mother had gone in for surgery and had a bad reaction to the anesthesia. She's been recuperating at the sister's house since. She wants to get together this weekend. Harry invited her to our house, and hopefully, she'll reply soon so we can solidify plans. I wish I could be more optimistic about this whole thing.

That's all for today. Hopefully I'll be in a better mood tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...