Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Nothing like a wrong number at 1am!

I think the title speaks for itself. If you ever want to make my heart jump up in my throat and my blood run cold, call me in the dead of night. The few times I've gotten calls at that hour were when my dad had his heart attacks and had been rushed to the hospital. So I want to thank that woman who didn't double check what number she was calling before she hit send on her cell phone.

And speaking of phone calls, we still haven't gotten one from the sister. She finally messaged him on FB yesterday, saying she was feeling under the weather and that's why she hadn't messaged him back. She said she'd call tonight (last night), but once again, that call never came.

So yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...