Friday, September 18, 2009

"Feather Headband"

Photobucket


Photobucket


I based my outfit around the feather headband that I brought yesterday from H&M on my lunch break. I have also found out when my local H&M gets there delivery so I don't miss anything new :). Anyway I love the black green colour of the feathers so I thought that my teal cord dress would work perfectly with it. It was also cold enough this morning to put a pair of boots on so I teamed the dress with these tan over the knee boots from Office they kind of remind me of the Prada fishermans boots that they sent down there A/W09 runway. My jacket of many colours is by Matthew Williamson I brought this quite a few years ago and I love all the vivid colours in it and it will never date as it is so unusual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...