Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Introducing Anne Marie

Anne Marie and I met through Emmaus, a religious retreat run by members of my church community. I don't remember how we started talking, but we soon found that we were very much alike in so very many ways. We would sit and chat for hours at the bar (um, we went to the bar A LOT for a group of Catholics trying to run this thing. Scratch that... we went to the bar A LOT for a group of human beings - heh heh). We learned a lot about one another. It's weird to meet someone so much like you.

Eventually, I no longer participated in the retreats, and we soon lost contact. We both got married, she moved out of state, the norm. Then, last year, we found each other through Facebook. We both now have kids (she has 2 little ones I really hope to meet someday soon). And little by little, over this past year, we've started finding out new and interesting things about each other's lives the past few years.

Last month, she asked me about blogging. She's been thinking about starting one up, and I was happy to help. She was really nervous about putting herself out there, so I'm really glad she took the plunge.

She's been through some major life-changing events. And she's willing to share those experiences with those who are interested. She's also a stay-at-home mom, so she's got some funny stories about that, too.

So please check her out! Stay At Home Mommy Daze is her new bloggy home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...