Tuesday, September 1, 2009

"You look like fashion"

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

I was told today by a couple in their late 70's that "You look like fashion just like out of them magazines" while waiting for my bus today how sweet. I am wearing that jacket again I am sorry but what a fab purchase for £24.99 it goes with everything. My mum brought me the tights from Primark and they were 0.50p what can you buy for 0.50p these days they are great and very comfortable thanks mum. The dress is the same navy blue t-shirt dress that I wore last week but I have just styled it differently for today. The bangles were £2.00 for nine from Primark. Sorry for poor picture quality of these but I am sure I will be wearing them again soon and will post a better picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...