Saturday, April 17, 2010

Pink Pink to Make the Boys Wink ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Vintage Jumpsuit Ebay, Obi Belt Joseph, Shoes River Island, Bangle Miss Selfridge

My most favorite item of clothing is the jumpsuit I have quiet a few most of them vintage as I have said before they were harder to find before the High Street picked up on the trend. I wore this one last night it is an ebay purchase and is vintage. The colours are so pretty and it keeps with my sugar almond theme which I seemed to of loved this week. What drew me to this jumpsuit originally was the colour but also the balloon trouser. I find jumpsuits are better to wear in the warmer months they just do not feel right in the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...