Thursday, April 29, 2010

Style of a Fashionista to Aisle 2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dress Topshop, Cardigan Topshop, Shoes Spartoo, Necklace Ebay

I ordered two pairs of shoes from Spartoo on Friday and they arrived yesterday so I thought I would test drive a pair today. I went with these ones by Buffalo check them out here. I think Spartoo is a great shoe website as they stock a wide range of makes and styles I found them a while ago and this is the first time I have used them the delivery was free they it said it would take up to six days but they arrived a lot quicker than that. I have swapped tights for OTK socks they seem to be a good alternative.

I want to thank you guys for all your lovely comments and emails your support was such a comfort for me. I never wanted to post anything negative but it seemed appropriate as I talk about outfits and fashion.


Photobucket



BIG KISS TO YOUR ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...