Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Who said shopping was easy ???

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dress H&M, Blazer International, Cycle Shorts H&M, Bag Chanel, Boots Ebay, Hat New Look Rings Ebay & ASOS, Necklace Ebay

Wow it is not easy taking pictures in public places I felt soooooo self conscious I do not know how other bloggers do it. My mum took the pictures we had planned a shopping trip which turned into a bit of a weird one as soon as I entered Topshop and saw the boots that I have had my eye on for months had gone into sale for £40.00 they did not have my size so we instantly left this town and headed for the one where I work I was so into getting the boots that I forgot to get a parking ticket I remembered one and a half hours later and of course I got a parking fine ouch. The things we do for a sale bargain he he. So in theory the boots cost me an extra £25.00 still cheaper than full price but I am very lucky as my cute little mummy is going to pay the fine :) thanks mum.

Photobucket

My new sale bargain shoes from Topshop

Photobucket

I was asked to show you a close up of my Ring and Chain Bracelet I got it from Ebay a couple of weeks ago :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...