Thursday, April 1, 2010

Where is Spring?

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Blouse Ronit Zilkha, Boots Topshop, Coat Topshop, Hat House of Fraser
I had to dig the fur coat and hat out the weather has gone mad and it is so cold. I wanted a romantic look today this is another sheer top that I found a while ago when I had a clear out of my wardrobe. I got a lot of positive comments about today's outfit and people were asking me about my shorts which is a little weird as I have been practically living in them for the past couple of months.

Photobucket

I mentioned the brand Stefanel in a post the other day well I went into work today after two days off and they have had a delivery and the most amazing shoes which I feel I am going to have to get let me know what you think as the guys at work were not that positive about them they are a size to big so please ignore this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...