Thursday, September 9, 2010

Biba Day

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So you guys have heard me talking about the launch of Biba for a while now and it is finally here. We launched the collection at work today and what an amazing fun day we had. Staff were dressed up to reflect the vintage theme and I wore my H&M maxi dress which I feel had a fabulous Biba vibe. Ha Ha Bar and Grill were mixing up the most delish cocktails and cute little Biba cupcakes were being handed out to hungry shoppers. The fun does not stop here we have events going on in store until Sunday. Check the collection out for yourselves here there are some real amazing pieces my favorite has to be the feather collar, all the beautiful maxi dresses and the feather jackets there is still more styles to hit stores in October and dont even get my started on the bags these will be in stores soon too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I really fell in love with the Biba Mini yours for £21,000 how lush is that white leather interior

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is Anastasia she has a great eye for thifting her boots and shirt are both charity shop purchases

Photobucket

Dress H&M, Hat New Look, Boots Next

Wow a really busy day now I am off to bed hope you enjoy my post xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...