Sunday, September 5, 2010

Parky

Photobucket

Parka Internation, Dress Farhi by Nicole Farhi, Boots Next, Cycling Shorts H&M

Like I have said before I follow trends but I do not let them rule what I wear and I am glad to see the parka is trending for A/W10 and it is also a great transitional piece especially in the UK with all the rain we get I throw this one over everything and it always seems to work.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Images via Style.com

Thought I would share some images with you from Vanessa Bruno's A/W10 collection some real inspirational layering looks that I will be rocking. I really love the mix of colours and the styling of the scarfs and belts. See the full collection here oh and look socks with knee high boots. If any of you guys are looking for a decent pair of chunky otk socks I have found an awesome pair in River Island and they come in grey, cream and black and only £6.99 I have brought three pairs so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...