Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Knitwear Overload

Photobucket

When the sky looks like this I can dress like this

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jumper Topshop, Boots Next, otk Socks River Island, Shorts Next, Snood Farhi by Nicole Farhi

Wow I cant believe that I could actually get away with all this knitwear it was so damp and grey I actually could layer up the knits. This jumper is so perfect it is so soft and snuggly. These are the otk socks from River Island that I mentioned the other day they are only £6.99 and the best I have found so far on the High Street.

So Excited tomorrow is the launch of Biba I better make sure my battery is fully charged on my camera so I can share the day with you xoxo

Some of you asked my how to shred a t shirt this is the tutorial I found check it out here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...