Saturday, September 18, 2010

Thighs the Limit

Photobucket

This is the third year that I have been searching for thigh high boots and the third season that this style of boots has been a trend. I have brought so far three pairs over the last three years but I cant say that I actually love them, one pair is too small (ebay purchase), one pair has served me well but is a little tired and the third pair are perfect but uncomfortable.

Photobucket


I ordered these ones by Best Mountain from Spartoo and they arrived the other day. They instantly caught my eye as they are a little different and have a more laid back casual feel about them than the normal thigh high boots that are around. I dont want to sound like I am boasting but I have a longer leg so thigh high boots always sit just above my knee what I would give to have a pair fit like the ones seen on the Burberry A/W10catwalks.


Photobucket



Be sure to check out Spartoo they have a great selection of shoes and boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...