Saturday, September 4, 2010

To the Knees Please

I have not worn knee high boots for ages and that means I have also not brought a pair for a while. I have decided that I want to invest in a pair this season as I like the way they look with chunky socks peeking out of the top. They will also be a perfect choice to team with this seasons must have item the camel cape. I checked out Spartoo for some inspiration and ideas and found this quirky cuff by One Step that you add over your shoe I could always get one of these and turn all my ankle boots into knee high boots.

Photobucket

These two pairs in grey will complement camel the big colour trend of this season. I Love the suede ones by Cafe Noir how cute is the little stud detail on the front of them and the block heel. I also think these ones by XTI will go with shorts and skinny jeans for a great rock chick look.

Photobucket

Grey Suede Boots by Cafe Noir Grey Slouch Boots by XTI
Brown will also team well with camel and I love the detail at the top of these ones by Pedro Miralles it gives them a real boho feel they would go perfectly with my brown leather look shorts and camel cape.

Photobucket

Brown Suede Boots By Pedro Miralles

A perfect choice of knee high boots all from Spartoo that would look great with the top current trends for A/W10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...