Sunday, September 12, 2010

It's a wrap

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Poncho ASOS, Jumper Topshop (old), Vintage Leather Shorts eBay, Boots Topshop (old), Necklace Primark

The poncho is back I remember wearing them a few years ago but then sadly the high street picked up on them and every man and his dog was wearing one so I instantly packed mine away well they are back with a more traditional feel this time. I missed out on this ASOS one first time round as I was not too sure about the colours turns out it is not as bright as the picture on ASOS anyway, well for a brief moment last week they came back into to stock so I grabbed it straight away an hour later it had sold out again.

Hey guys if you like it, it is back in stock check it out here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...