Friday, June 27, 2008

Feast One Hundred & Ninety Five

Courtesy of friday's feast.

Appetizer

What is the weather like today where you live?

Low 80s and humid. I can deal.

Soup

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how career-minded are you?

Well, I'm a full-time working mom, so my number's gonna be pretty high. At one time, before I had a child, I was a solid 10. I'm probably around an 8 right now. Work only lasts from 8:30am-5pm. I don't take it (or the stress) home with me now. It's much nicer this way.

Salad

What type of window coverings do you have in your home? Blinds, curtains, shutters, etc.?

We have light-block roman shades on the windows. And Ellie has a valance, as well.

Main Course

Name something that instantly cheers you up.

The obvious answer... my daughter. She always makes me smile.


Dessert

How many times do you hit the snooze button on a typical morning?

I don't normally use the snooze button. In fact, I'm usually up before the alarm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...