Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Arte y Pico

Cathy has nominated me for this wonderful award:



The literal translation, according to Cathy, is "art and peak" and is awarded to interesting and creative blogs. How cool! As I commented to Cathy, I thought I had lost my creativity when I stopped writing poetry. It's been nice to find that I've still got it - heh heh.

With the award comes the responsibility to nominate 5 fellow bloggers. Here are the rules:

1) Choose 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award based on creativity, design, interesting material & overall contribution to the blogger community.
2) Post the name of the author & a link to his or her blog so everyone can view it.
3) Each award winner has to show the award & put the name & link to the blog that has given him or her the award.
4) The award winner & presenter should post the link of the “Arte y Pico” blog so everyone will know the origin of the award.
5) Post these rules.

So without further ado, my 5:

1. Cristina - Oh, how I love, love, love my Homey's writing. She has a way with words. She molds and sculpts them into works of art. I hope I get one of the first copies of her future book(s). Here that, C!

2. Kristin - Oh, and the second blog here - Oh, and now the third blog here - Need I say more?

3. Cathy - and her new photo challenge blog here - Right back atcha, babe! Cathy's got creativity up the wazoo! She knits, she bakes, she cooks, she takes photos, and she does them all well! She's not so good at putting bikes together, but nobody's perfect.

4. Jae - she takes some of the most interesting and impressive photos I've seen. I love when she's got a post full of them. I see the words "photo heavy" in the title, and I get all kinds of excited.

5. Postsecret - I've been following this blog for quite some time now. The very idea of it inspires me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...