Thursday, November 12, 2009

Black & Silver

Photobucket

Photobucket

Today I am off to where I work as they have a 20% off promotion and with my staff discount I intend to pick up some pieces that I have had my eye on for a while. Just my luck that this day fell on my week off as the last thing I want to do is go to where I work. Today my outfit is my new spotty leggings that I brought on Tuesday and as I am wearing a lot of black I decided to accessorise with silver as the polka dots on the leggings are silver my DIY body chain goes perfectly and I have finished off the outfit with Topshop fringed cardigan and Miss Selfridges boots.

Ok I was not quite feeling that look so I have changed this is what I am actually wearing omg too much time on my hands. I changed my shoes, my dress and added the hat, necklace and bangles. Oh and I seriously need to invest in a better camera or take lessons apologise :).

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...