Monday, November 2, 2009

English Eccentric

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It is my day off and I woke feeling like I wanted to dress with vintage inspiration so I picked my beautiful Ronit Zilkha dress with the most amazing Liberty print it is called Bird Song. I put my H&M faux fur collar around my neck for a vintage feel and pulled the waist in with a Topshop belt. I put a little pin curl in my hair and secured with my H&M feather clip. I teamed the dress with cream lace tights and my Topshop open toe lace up boots to give it a twist and finished the look off with my brocade coat that I brought years ago. I love mixing up prints and because of the colours these two prints work well together.

Have you checked out this months ASOS magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...