Sunday, November 22, 2009

Lots of Layers

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Lace Top Topshop, Biker Jacket ASOS, Fur Collar Ebay, Fur Cape Ebay, Necklace & Belt New Look, Boots Topshop, Lace Leggings Topshop
I decided to base today's outfit around my peg leg trousers. I turned them up a little and put a pair of lace leggings under them for a different look. I added loads of Chanel inspired chains. I felt like wearing red lipstick again today as I quite liked it yesterday I have to be in the right kind of mood to wear red lipstick the one I am wearing is by Chanel and is called New York Red. I finished off the look with my biker jacket and decided to add fur I actually went with the small fur collar as the fur cape made the outfit a little top heavy. I had fun at work today singing to the Christmas songs :) I was also asked what hair extensions I use. I use American Dream ones they are human hair clip in ones and they have lots of different colours. I had two in yesterday but if it is a special occasion I will put in three.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...