Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Perfect Clutch

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Skirt H&M, Shirt Topshop, Blazer Farhi, Jacket H&M, Shoes Joy, Clutch bag Ghost , Cuff French Connection, Belt Vintage

I have been tidying out my wardrobe and have come across some tops that I had forgotten about. I am wearing one today with my new H&M skirt that I brought on Thursday the clutch bag is also new a birthday present for myself I saw it at work a while ago and brought it on Thursday as it had 20% off then an extra 20% staff discount I love it so much. The shoes are from Joy and match the shirt perfectly. I finished off the outfit with a blazer but I did like the way it looked with my H&M military jacket I have also added some shoulder pads to that jacket to make the sleeves more of a statement. The gold belt picks out the gold in the shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...