Sunday, November 8, 2009

Early Birthday Present :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am off shopping today in Westfiled London it is my birthday on Tuesday and I am off to buy myself a present. I am wearing my birthday present from the guys at work they put in together and brought me this fab knitted fringe cardi from Topshop I was given it yesterday as I am off work now for the week. I teamed it with my new leather look trousers from Topshop hint cut out the lining it makes them fit better the lining is so tight it makes them about a size smaller. The top is from ASOS I saw it on Betty from Le Blog de Betty and it looked so good on her that I had to order one and it arrived Wednesday. The boots are from Miss Selfridges and I have added a boot cuff that I brought from Mouseyessim on ebay on Monday to give them a more interesting look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...