Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Reality Check

Photobucket

Four Tyres =

Photobucket

A pair of gorgeous of Topshop wedges or a Leather Jacket from Miss Selfridge

Photobucket

Or a fab floral maxi dress or drape dress from French Connection

I hate it when real life gets in the way of my shopping so pay day is coming very soon and I had all these ideas of what I was going to treat myself too. The other day I noticed a flat tyre on my car and as I was filling up it with air I noticed it was in pretty bad condition I checked the others and they were bad too so off to the garage where I was told I needed four new tyres costing £174 OMG what I could buy with this amount of money. New shoes went straight out the window, the gorgeous fringe leather jacket my montly shopping trip was ruined arrghhhhh. So this month I will be on a shopping ban well maybe a little one ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pants Topshop, Jacket Miss Selfridge (old), Shirt Topshop, Tee Farhi, Boots Nine West, Rings H&M and ASOS

So today I am not off on my usual shopping trip to buy fab fashion goodies I am off to the tyre garage to purchase new shoes for my car. I thought I would wear my leather look pants I have not worn them for a while and seeing as the weather has turned wintery again they seem perfect. Yesterday I had a sort out of my jewellery and came across the three necklaces I am wearing today the heart locket is my nans and I have had since I was a little girl. The Christian Dior one is also quite old too I thought I would put them all on today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...