Saturday, May 8, 2010

Cosy Cardigan

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dress Day Birger, Cardigan Ronit Zilkha, Boots Topshop, Necklace Miss Selfridge

The weather here is so bad it feels like February and it is so grey and cold not really a very inspiring day to get dressed so I went with my cosy cardigan I teamed it with a black dress as I had a Spa appointment first thing this morning I am also not wearing much make up no point when they are just going to cleanse it off. I have quite a few treatments done on my face I suffered acne as a teenager and have been left with scars I have come to the conclusion that I am never going to have a perfect flawless skin but these treatments help to make the most of what I have got. I need to get my fringe trimmed too it keeps getting in my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...