Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hey weather gods it is May

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Cape Zara, Blouse Gap (old), Belt H&M, Shoes Spartoo, Necklace Miss Selfridge
I was so cold today it felt more like February than May so it was back on with the tights I wanted a kind of Chloe look so I went for shorts and a cape I am looking forward to wearing this style with chunky leg warmers and open toe boots. So I am now on the look out for a pair of chunky knit leg warmers. The only problem with a cape is how to carry your bag it is almost impossible on the shoulder as the cape bunches up and the same kind of thing happens on the arm. I ended up holding my bag by the strap which meant it dragging on the floor. Oh yeah and I cant seem to stop wearing these shoes they also matched the trim of the cape I thought that was quite clever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...