Saturday, May 1, 2010

Flares Ding Dong

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jeans Gerard Darel, Top Ronit Zilkha, Shoes Spartoo, Belt Oasis (old), Bag Tesco

I have always loved the 70's as a style inspiration and there is a come back of the flare for A/W10 after several seasons of the skinny jean and trouser the flare was seen on the runways of serveral designers in the form of a kick flare cropped above the ankle seen at Issey Miyake and Rochas or the rock chick trousers that fanned out over the feet seen at Balmain don't get me wrong the skinny pant is still bang on trend but the flare is a new way to wear trousers and they also give the look of the legs going on forever. This inspired me to pull mine out and wear them. I decided to make a daisy chain I have not made one for so many years. I am wearing my second pair of new shoes from Spartoo check them out here.

Will you be wearing flares???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...