Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Feels Like Summer

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Playsuit Day Birger (old), Shoes River Island, Necklace H&M, Rings and Bangles Gifts & ASOS

Finally a beautiful day and I am off work yay. I used my new H&M necklace as inspiration for todays outfit and it felt like it had a bit of a modern day hippie vibe. I brought this jumpsuit a couple of years ago from Day Birger and it is still on trend I teamed it with lots of my turquoise silver jewellery and I really do feel like I am on a hippie retreat with the birds singing and the beautiful warm air.
I am also wearing my hair extensions I use American Dream ones I highly recommend them these ones are 24" long for extra length I just wish I could get my own hair to grow this long. Have a wonderful day xoxo

Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...