Monday, May 17, 2010

Cream Lace Dress on a Grey Day

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dress John Zack via Ebay, Clogs Gerard Darel, Rosary my mums, otk socks MaxMara

I wanted a lace dress for ages but I wanted something loose and not fitted I found one by John Zack in the department store where I work it was £50 so I checked out ebay and won this one for a bargain £13.49. Alexa Chung has also been seen wearing it. I brought it a couple of sizes bigger to get the fullness. Every time I tired to take pictures it kept raining but I managed to get some in the end.

Are you all looking forward to H&M Fashion Against AIDS collection I am I want the gold cycling shorts, tribal necklace and the printed harems :)

Photobucket

Photobucket


Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...