Sunday, May 9, 2010

Watching You Watching Me

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jumper Dress Day Birger, Bum Bag DIY, Boots Boo Hoo, Necklace East

It is funny where and how an inspiration for an outfit will come from I personally find a lot of inspiration from other fashion bloggers. One of my favs is Katie from Fashion Clocked and her outfit from the other day made my heart miss a beat check it out here it was so simple but really inspired me I have had this Day Birger jumper dress for a while and I turned it round the other way so the drama was at the back I would like to add that I did put a vest under it when I went out as it was way to see through. Where do you guys get your inspiration from ????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...