Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ten on Tuesday - 10 Bands/Artists that Remind You of High School

Ooooh, a topic after my own heart.

1. Nirvana - The beginning of Seattle Sound. Oh, how I love it.
2. Pearl Jam - Eddie Vedder was a music god to me in my high school days.
3. Stone Temple Pilots - I was (and still am) so attracted to Scott Weiland.
4. Pink Floyd - I wasn't a Floyd fan as of yet, but my little sister was. She played "Comfortably Numb" over and over again every night for years. YEARS!
5. The Smashing Pumpkins - Reminds me of a High School ex
6. The Violent Femmes - Remind me of an old high school friend (and the movie Reality Bites)
7. Led Zeppelin - I think I listened to "Stairway..." one too many times
8. Hootie and the Blowfish - God how I hated this band. Every freakin' radio station played Hootie
9. NineInchNails - When The Downward Spiral came out, everyone was all over it.
10. The Gin Blossoms - "Hey Jealousy" followed me everywhere I went.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...