Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ten on Tuesday - 10 favorite horror movies

1. Poltergeist - My favorite horror film ever
2. Halloween - I love how this film was shot
3. Alien - I don't know if it's more horror or sci-fi, but it scared the crap out of me the first time I saw it nonetheless
4. The Omen - Well written, directed, and acted
5. IT - I know it's kinda cheesy, but I still love watching this made-for-TV movie
6. In the Mouth of Madness - Seriously fucked up Lovecraft-based flick
7. The Haunting of Hill House (original) - Based on the book by Shirley Jackson, the original version was ever so much scarier than the remake with all it's fancy special effects.
8. Jaws - Again, scared the crap out of me.
9. The Exorcist - Possession really freaks me out
10. The Birds - based on the short story by Daphne du Maurier, this Hitchcock film terrifies me every time I watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...