Thursday, October 2, 2008

Pimpin' my other blog

A few of us have decided to take on this challenge to post a picture every day for the next year, hence the name of my blog 365. There are links to all those participating on my blog, so please check everyone else out as well. I'm not that great of a photographer, but my friends rock at it. You'll be amazed these women aren't professional photographers. Yeah, they're that good.

This is an extra special challenge for me because I don't post pics of Ellie on the net, therefore I have to find other things to take pictures of. Shooting photos around Ellie for past photo challenges has always been hard for me, and telling me I have to take 365 pictures NOT of Ellie is torture. I'm gonna give it my best though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...