Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Bullets

  • Thank you all for the encouraging comments you left on my post from yesterday. You have no idea how much they all mean to me. Shenry, as you are the most knowledgable health and fitness guru I know, I may pick your brain from time to time. Tara, as you've done WW before, I may also hit you up for advice now and again. And everyone else, I'll be recording my pounds lost on a weekly basis, so being my cheerleaders really helps.
  • I'm on day 3 and still going strong. I'm happy, I feel REALLY good, and I know I can do this.
  • I think Ellie and I might be coming down with a small cold which really sucks. I'm curious as to where we caught it. Must have been sometime this weekend. Maybe someone at the Mother's Day brunch was sick?
  • Harry went to the doctor's this morning and is getting some lab work down as I type. For the past few weeks, his leg has been falling asleep at night to the point where he wakes up in excrutiating pain throughout the night. Not good. I'm thinking poor circulation, possibly due to his sugar levels. They've been high before, and diabetes runs in the family. Please keep you fingers crossed for him.
  • If you are my reader from New Haven, I would love to know who you are. Do you know me? I'll admit, not knowing is slowly killing me. LOL. Leave me a comment if you can. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...