Friday, May 15, 2009

TGIF

Today is my first official weigh in day, and I lost 3.8 lbs this week! I'm very happy with that number, especially seeing as my first week included Mother's Day, catching a cold, and getting my damn period (TMI, I know). I drank even more water than I normally do (which is the standard 1/2 gallon a day), and it felt like I was pregnant again. By the end of every night, I was running to the bathroom every 20 minutes and had to get up twice during the night to boot. Eek. I hope that settles down a bit. All in all, week one was very successful. Now on to week 2!

I also want to take the time to thank everyone for all the comments left on yesterday's post. We still have no word on labs, and unfortunately, Harry had some pain in his leg last night. He's frustrated to say the least. He keeps saying, "I don't want a syndrome." Poor guy. I wish there was something I could do to help. The doctor gave him no timeline on labs, and I doubt she's going to call during the weekend. I'm hoping we'll hear something Monday the latest.

Please keep thinking good thoughts for him. We really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...