Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Birthday-rama and 4-day weekend!

3 people very near and dear to my heart are celebrating their birthdays today... my lovely niece, Jes, who turns 20 today (she's not a teenager anymore!), my wonderful blogging friend, Shenry, who loves jackalopes and is a music pirate just like me, and the fabulous Annita, who says the words "moist panties" like no one else I know. Happy birthday to all!

I'm also impatiently waiting for my 4-day weekend to begin. I scheduled tomorrow off so Harry and I could have a date-day. We're planning on going to see Transformers and loafing around the house most of the day, but it'll be loafing together (ah romance). Oh, and I conned Harry into taking a walk with me tomorrow morning so I can get my daily dose of exercise.

Meanwhile, Harry's been home all week (lucky!), and he's managed to tackle another home project the past couple of days. After nearly a year in the house, we finally have floor trim! He did a wonderful job, and the house finally looks complete. Go Harry! Today, he plans on fishing for most of the day. He deserves it too. He works very hard, both at his place of employment and at home, so the least he can do for himself is go and enjoy a beautiful summer day on the lake. He may even finally get to use the canoe I got him last year for father's day. With moving in last summer, he never got around to taking it out. How sad is that?

If I don't talk to you before then, y'all have a wonderful Independence Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...