Wednesday, July 22, 2009

"Thigh's the limit"


Ronit Zilkha A/W06

Today is my day off and I am off to meet my mum for lunch. My thigh high boots from Topshop arrived the other day and I have not had a chance to wear them but seeing as it is wet and windy today I decided to give them a go they are surprising comfortable seeing that they are 5" high and have a 1.5" platform walking in them is an art form not to sure if I will survive a day at work but come September I will give it a try.

My dress is by Ronit Zilkha it is actually a Liberty print could not tell you which one but is a very pretty print and a very good friend of mine who is very handy with a needle and thread shortened it for me. I have added two pictures of how the dress looked before the alteration. I accessorised it with my bow on a necklace and elasticated belt both by Topshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...