Tuesday, July 7, 2009



Helena picked me to join in the fun (fun is in the eye of the beholder here), so here goes.

Tell ten truths about yourself. Simply. Easy. Riiiiggghhht.

1. I eat raw brownie batter, salmonella be damned. Raw cake batter sucks, but brownie batter... yum. It should be sold like ice cream, in cartons.

2. I was told that I was hurting an entire family when trying to win back (or just simply win since he fought it so hard to begin with) an old love. Yeah, something to be proud of.

3. My kid totally feeds off my moods. The more frustrated I get, the more she tries to frustrate me. If I'm happy and relaxed, she's so chillaxed it's scary. You would think this would mean that I'm riding the mellow all the time. That's unfortunately not true. I'm a big angerball the majority of the time, though I try to hide it as much as I can. Lately, I can't do that, and it's a little scary. I think it might actually be time to seek a little help in this area. At least I can admit it.

4. When I was little, I wanted to break my arm because I wanted a cast. Casts were cool. I was an idiot.

5. I married someone who doesn't like books. For a long time, I said it didn't matter. Now, it makes me a little sad. I miss talking about novels.

6. I am insanely excited to go to Sesame Place in August. I think I'll probably have more fun than Ellie.

7. I really dislike myself on occasion. I find myself annoying in the extreme and wonder why people put up with me. Is everyone like this? I kinda hope so.

8. I can't really lie. Before I can even think of something realistically possible to hide something, I'm blurting the truth out.

9. I do not miss writing poetry.

10. My kid's neuroses, namely the need for things to be a certain way, drives me insane. Pot, meet kettle.

OK, that wasn't so bad. It feels good to say some of that stuff out loud.

Now to choose a few lucky winners (the term winner is also in the eye of the beholder here).

Shenry
Chrissi
Stephanie
Lolly
KP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...