Thursday, March 18, 2010

Black & White

Shirt Dress H&M, Jacket H&M, Harness Etsy, Boots Boo Hoo
I have been looking for a white shirt dress for a while and found this one in H&M the other day it is a great length and also has a nice shape to it. The weather was a little warmer today so I decided that this military jacket that I also brought from H&M last year was perfect and gave a little twist to my outfit.

A new H&M opened today in one of my local towns and I was so excited as it was also the launch of the much awaited Garden collection so you can imagine my disappointment that they only had about 15 pieces maximum I walked out of there with nothing. I am hoping that the H&M store in the town where I work have more these are the pieces that I would like to own from the collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...