Sunday, March 28, 2010

A leather dream

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Top Primark, Harness Etsy, Vintage Leather Shorts Ebay, Clogs River Island

I really enjoy wearing this harness and the best way is with florals. I brought this top years ago from Primark and I wanted to try the harness with a top or dress with a sleeve so I thought this would be perfect. I am also getting used to walking in my clogs they are a little difficult especially with tights. I was going to buy the ones that have just dropped in Topshop but I have made the decision that seeing as clogs are a one season hit I really do not see the point investing in another pair this was a hard decision as the Topshop ones are more like the Chanel and JC ones.

Photobucket

If you like these Topshop clogs check them out for yourselves here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...