Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Skirt as a Top

Harems Miss Selfridge, Skirt (worn as top) H&M, Necklaces Ebay & H&M, Biker Jacket ASOS, Boots Ebay, Rings ASOS & H&M, Bracelets Miss Selfridge & H&M, Belt Mexx

I brought this gold skirt at Christmas time and I only got to wear it once so last night I thought I will try it tomorrow as a top and I think it works really well. I met my mum for some shopping and lunch today. I was in the fitting room trying on a top and some harem trousers and I pulled back the fitting room curtain and was wearing my skirt as a skirt with a top and my mum said I was wondering where you had got that top from she had not realised it was my skirt. Try it it is a great way to recycle a skirt.

I also brought this poison ring yesterday from ebay from a seller called Real Little Gems she has the most beautiful and afforable silver jewellery it arrived this morning so quick I love these rings I had one years ago and I lost it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...