Saturday, March 13, 2010

Rapunzel







My leather harness that I told you about here arrived yesterday I was very impressed with how quickly it arrived. I love it I wore it a little safe today to get people used to it I think they thought I had a dress on as it sits on top of the skirt. I really wanted to wear it with a silk girly dress but I have not really got one for uniform apart from the dress I wore yesterday and I was not going to wear that again today. I took inspiration from Mulberry, Alexander Wang and Alexander McQueens S/S10 collections for my outfit today.


If you are interested in these beautiful harnesses check out Etsy seller Audra Jean.


I want to thank you for your lovely comments and for following me have a lovely weekend xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...