Thursday, March 25, 2010

Jump to it

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Jumpsuit H&M, Vest Primark, Boots Topshop, Belt Mexx, Necklace Miss Selfridge


I am a big fan of jumpsuits and I brought this one from H&M last year I am surprised that the jumpsuit trend did not catch on. I have been wearing them for a while now and brought a few vintage ones and of course they have become a little easier to find since the High Street caught on to this trend. I have noticed that they are not that common and I wonder why they are a lot more comfortable to wear then dresses and they have a cute quirky twist about them.

ASOS have a great selection of jumpsuits check them out here and there is a style to suit everyone from floral to utility here is a selection of my favorites


Photobucket



Do you own a jumpsuit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...