Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Miss Moss Style

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cut Offs DIY, Jacket Miss Selfridge, Belt New Look, Boots Urban Outfitters, Body Topshop

I really do love Kate Moss laid back style and how she looks in denim cut offs. This outfit is based loosely on this. I brought the sequin jacket from Miss Selfridge at Christmas time I have only worn it once but with cut offs it had a feel of Miss Moss festival looks. I had to wear tights as it is still too cold to loose them. She really is the Queen of cut offs. Sorry for miserable face and I am having a bad hair day dont you just hate them :(

My friend has just started a blog it is a males perspective on fashion called i under eye he has a great eye for fashion and lives in London and spends most of his time in Camden check it out for yourselves here
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...