Monday, March 22, 2010

I got one

Jumpsuit H&M, Cardigan H&M, Belt Topshop, Boots Nine West

Todays outfit is from Saturday night. I noticed that Balmain used gold lame in there S/S10 collection so I thought I would take inspiration from there collection with my H&M gold lame jumpsuit and team it with these boots which are also a good copy of there ones.


I popped into H&M on my lunch break and was so excited to see a new delivery of the Garden Collection and the dress that I really wanted was there and in my size :). I also picked up and pair of grey lace trimmed cycling shorts. The dress is so beautiful on and I love the colours especially the mustard I cant wait to wear it and we have the most perfect pair of shoes at Nicole Farhi that would look gorgeous with it sorry for the bad picture but I tried them on today and wanted you all to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...