Friday, March 5, 2010

To Tan or Not To Tan

Leather Shorts Vintage, Blouse Gap (old), Cardigan Topshop,Boots Ebay, Clutch Ghost, Necklace Untold
I wore this last night for a night out with the girls. Years ago I would not of dreamed of going bare legged without a tan but it felt so refreshing last night not to have tanned legs and not care. My friends were a little shocked especially as I was always the queen of tans. I have learnt to love my pale skin and to be honest for the past six years have worn SPF 50 and avoided the sun not only is it dangerous for my health but very aging too. So I say embrace your pale skin but I am not preaching if you enjoy having a tan that is great too :). I did have a tan anyway my new boots ordered from Ebay the other day and they arrived yesterday bargain £24.99 and I love them. Check them out for yourselves here.

btw my hair has not grown over night I have hair extensions in American Dream ones I only have one I wanted length not volume and yes I am wearing a black bra I liked the way it showed through the blouse

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...