Sunday, August 15, 2010

Blending into Beige

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jumper Topshop, Vintage Leather Shorts Rokit, Clogs Bertie, Hat Stefenal

This weather means I can be creative with my new A/W purchases I would never be able to wear this jumper like this in winter but because the weather is slightly warmer I can wear these awesome clogs from Bertie with socks, bare legs and my new Topshop jumper which is so comfortable and cozy I want to live in it all day everyday.

I am literally freaking out about these clogs the fur trim is so Chanel and they are mega comfortable and surprisingly easy to walk in I am secretly glad that clogs are around for next season with a twist. Not the one hit wonder as originally expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...