Wednesday, August 18, 2010

One Two Buckle my Shoe

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jumpsuit Laden, Jacket Farhi by Nicole Farhi, Boots Pied A Terre

My posts look like we are alreday in autumn but the weather here has changed and it does feel a little like autumn. Sorry for all the black but I am a fan of black at least this jumpsuit has a colour in it even it is the tie dye. My camera was playing up today and I was in a hurry so apologies for slightly blurred images. These boots have a Burburry feel about them and have shearling lining.

Thank you for all the lovely comments on my last post and hi to my new followers. Also thanks guys for letting my know what other stores stocked those HH tights at least I know I can replace them if I totally end up trashing them xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...