Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Stefanel

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Images via Stefanel

A little while back I told you about Stefanel's S/S10 collection and how impressed I was with the styling and prints. Well their A/W10 collection has hit the stores and it is just as awesome as their S/S10 if not better. I have my name on the floppy brim trilby hat they have the cream one but I want black. They have the most amazing collection of knitwear which we all know is a huge hit for A/W10 especially worn chunky and oversized and they have plenty of these best styled with otk sock or tights with chunky heeled boots. You can see the full collection here

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

There campaign shot by Mario Testino was pretty inspiring too model Daria Werbowy looks awesome in these boho/rock chick inspired looks. I will be taking inspiration from these images they really sum up A/W10 for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...