Saturday, August 14, 2010

A Dream

I love the Melissa Plastic Dreams shoe collaborations this time they have teamed up with quirky Brazilian fashion designer Alexandre Herchovitch and he has put his signature style on the famous rubber shoes a cute two tone cream and grey derby and they come in plain black and a lace up wedge which I think has a 40's feel about them and they also come in black.

Photobucket


Spartoo is stocking the full range as well as Melissa's own new season designs she has relaunced the cute little ankle boot from last A/W in black, grey and blue and studs have been added for an interesting twist and then there is the cute high heeled Mary Janes in a very sexy red. I think I need to invest in those super cute studded black ankle booties I can see these working with my new seasons work wardrobe and I bet they will be comfortable too.

Photobucket

Ashanti & Temptation

Do you guys own any Melissa Plastic Dreams shoe and what do you think of these ones????????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...